Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Buying Tickets

Well it looks like everyone has their initial funds in so I'm putting in the calls to our booking agent tomorrow about booking our tickets!!! WOOHOO!!

So far I have Aprils paperwork and Passport.
I also have Kim's paperwork too. Kim, we will need your actual passport in order to get your visa. 

We ask for everyone's passport so that we can submit them to the consulates office so we can get the visa stamps before we go. The consulate will then send the stamped passports back to us and we can send them back to you.

I'd like to get all signed and notarized paperwork AND passports from everyone as soon as possible so we can get visa approvals as soon as possible.

Thanks again everyone. I'll be in touch with everyone later this week over the phone about exact ticket dates, times and itineraries.

Chad

2 comments:

April said...

YEAH......I will look forward to the details :)

Kim said...

I will be in town Saturday and Sunday for Jim's daughter's wedding. Can I bring my passport then or do you need it by Friday? I think that is all you will need from me. I sent out the balance of my money today so everything else is extra from here on out (praise the Lord!). I'm also pretty sure all my paperwork (except the actual passport) is turned in. I look forward to the details so I know when to count down to.