Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shots & a New Team Member :)

Hey everyone-
I received 4 of my 5 shots this week to go to Kenya. My arm has been hurting ever since I got home and my neighbor did a friendly punch. These shots were not bad though, just the punch.
I am super excited that my girl Kristi is coming with us. She loves God, she is beautiful, intelligent, Type A, and a Pharmacist. We could not ask for more!
This group is shaping up nicely. It will be good to get to know the other members of this team. Like Amy...Hello Amy ;) I am glad you are excited as well to go. We shall meet at the Airport!
As we are now forming our team let's pray for one another and for this journey we will go on together.
Take care

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this will be a life-changing experience...:)

I feel a bit behind though, I have never done an international trip, so I am applying for a passport tom. and need to figure out all of the immunizations I need soon....is it just the four of us going or do we have other team members?