Friday, August 29, 2008

To answer some questions:

Fear Not My Friend-
How much is due soon? $1,700- of this $50 was already given as your deposit, I believe, in order for our names to appear on this blog!
Where do I mail the $? GOYA Ministries
3003 Wembley Way Bloomington, IL. 61704
Where do I have people send the support money? To the address above. Just tell your supporters to put your name on the memo line designating the $ for your trip.
Will I get a new field manual designated for this trip? Yes
When will I get this field manual? THEY ARE OUT NOW :) In our emails.
Will I have to get shots for this trip? Yes, there are a number of them. The Hepatitis A&B's, Tdap, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, and Polio was recommended & given b/c I had not gotten one in my adult life! The Hep series are the ones you need to get right away if you are not already current with them. I got mine at the International Travel Clinic affiliated with my work at the hospital here in MN. I was also given pills for Malaria & Cipro for when we travel to Kenya and I am possibly sick (travelers diarhea)! You guys will all get the same shots/meds I assume.
Let me know if there are any more questions.
Keep the faith-April

No comments: